Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I must be pregnant

If only I could bottle up exhaustion and energy and take a dose of either when desired. All day on Monday I thought I was going to die of sheer exhaustion and went to bed in tears because I was completely wiped out...and yes, that was after a day of doing nothing. Tuesday was 180 degrees in the other direction, and here I am in the wee hours of Wednesday morning wishing that I could join the rest of my family on that fun adventure called sleep. It doesn't look likely. I won't bore you with the details of how I spent the last day breaking every bedrest rule in the book. Let's just say, 7 weeks of bottled-up nesting exploded in our house today. Well, I'm still pregnant and, at 12:45 am, feeling like a million bucks, but wishing I was tired because I know that I'm getting down to the wire with that precious commodity called sleep and I'd really love to take full advantage.

No comments: