Friday, August 29, 2008

Proud to be an American! (and a Minnesotan)

I'm not one to discuss politics on my blog ...but Sarah Palin, anyone?! WOW! So far, I can't find anything I disagree with her on. Way to go, McCain! (And it has little to do with her being a woman...though I admit that as a frequently-overwhelmed mother of a 7-month-old I may be a bit intimated by her super-womanness.) :)

Glenn Beck (of whom I am a big fan) is apparently doing an interview with her on CNN this evening, which I'm really looking forward to.

Suddenly the Republican Convention, that's going to be right here in St Paul, actually seems like something to be excited about. Rather than feeling like I must brace myself for Obama as President, I have renewed hope for McCain, not to mention being thrilled that his VP is someone I believe I can support 100%!

Hurray!

1 comment:

Jesse Ray said...

Here, Here!
Not only does Sarah Palin talk the talk, but caring for a 7 month old with downs syndrome shows that her whole family walks the walk (most downs syndrome babies don't make it outside their mother's wombs alive).

Another bonus is that (as Brendan Cousino might say) she is a "hot mamma." With Sarah we have the most attractive presidential ticket ever.